- Add audio sample rate and channel layout to metadata.
- Support Pillow 4.2.0+.
- Add total bit rate field to metadata.
- Upcase SHA-1 checksum in metadata;
- Add more codecs.
- Support metadata tag TITLE;
- Refresh badges;
- Add notice about ceased development.
- Better link to the project: git.io/storyboard
- More lenient Unicode decoder
- Added CPython classifier to metadata (previously I added the PyPy classifier but took CPython for granted)
- Officially added support for PyPy2 and PyPy3 (although PyPy, especially PyPy2, is slower than CPython in this case)
- A few extremely minor bug fixes and improvements; nothing changed from a user’s perspective
Hey, the stable is here!
- Completed documentation: https://storyboard.readthedocs.io
- Added --include-sha1sum option to console script storyboard (useful when SHA-1 digest is disabled from config file)
- Fixed frame extraction when video duration is missing or wrong in container metadata
- CLI overhaul (be sure to check out the CLI reference); the CLI is stable now
- Greatly improved docs (not finished yet, will be completed before the soon-to-be-released 0.1)
- Completely refactored API (API is much more extensible now, and should be relatively stable from this point onward, at least until 0.1 stable)
- Almost complete rewrite under the hood – everything should be much more robust now
- Support more formats and codecs, improve handling of existing formats and codecs
- Much better error handling in many places (e.g., when duration is unavailable, it is just marked as unavailable in the output, rather than throws)
- Upped the game for several orders of maginitude on the doc side – now you can build beautiful autodocs (I’ve yet to construct the manual part of the docs, so I won’t release the docs to RTD or pythonhosted.org just yet)
- Integrated with Travis (Ubuntu), AppVeyor (Windows), Coveralls.io (web interface for coverage), and Landscape.io (Python code quality check – basically linter as a CI) to ensure code quality
- Improved error handling at various places
- Wrote a test suite (and successfully tested on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS)
- Reimplement scan type detection (now much more robust, and able to detect telecine)
- Tested on Windows 8.1, and fixed progress bar printing issue within cmd.exe and PowerShell (see #14)
- Print progress information to console
- Version info included in banner
- Initial release